Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Many Faces Praising God

I am running out of "Faces" right now. I am sure, there will be more in the future , but for now I thought I show you this video of people like you an me praising God. The bible talks a lot about 'raising hands' and 'hands lifted up to God' and even ' holy hands lifted up to God'....
Im Moment fehlen mir neue 'Gesichter'. Ich bin mir sicher, dass ich wieder welche finde, aber fuer im Moment dachte ich, ich zeige euch dieses Video, Leute, wie du u ich, die Gott loben u preisen u es meinen. In der Bibel steht oft 'Haende im Gebet erheben' "Haende ausstrecken nach Gott' , der Apostel Paulus schreibt sogar von "heiligen Haenden" die wir im Gebet aufheben sollen. Das nur zur Erklaerung fuer Betrachter, denen es fremd ist, dass die Haende ausgestreckt werden ....

5 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

I watched this on Angie's post and it's wonderful - good to hear it twice.

March 04, 2008 10:18 PM  
Blogger Dunja said...

Very nice and touching video! Praise God!!

March 05, 2008 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sehr schoener Song, exactly the one I sang in the New LIfe Church last Sunday!!
Das war auch so umwerfend da wie auf dem Video.

March 06, 2008 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has inspired me and now I KNOW I must use the gift that He has given me. Thank you...

March 07, 2008 4:30 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I have a new face of Issac on my Wanda's World blog --- I may just have to do faces when I get down south ----Love them all.

March 07, 2008 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home